Create!form is a modular document processing and distribution solution. N2WEB have over 10 years experience in design, development support and training in the product range from version 2.x through to the latest version - 6.4.
Create!form consists of the following modulesProduction Server modules
- Create!form Server - production server module required for all production installations
- Create!form Director Server - enable document distribution functions. *replaces earlier Stream module
- Create!print - output licence, available per printer or unlimited
- Create!email - generate email and distribute via SMTP or VIM (Lotus Notes®)
- Create!fax - distribute documents via fax servers such as Zetafax® and RightFax®
- Create!PDF - generate PDF documents for email attachments, archiving or publishing
- Create!form - other modules/features - Folder monitor, Bind and Image server
Storage Server modules
- Create!Archive - store copies of documents
- Create!form Archive Port - generate documents for storage into Create!Archive
- Create!Designer - design document layouts
- Create!Director - build Director projects
- Create!Transform - build Transform projects to convert & manipulate data *requires Director Server licence for production use
- Job Ticket Template - JTTs control the flow and actions of Create!form projects
As standard all our projects used for printing posted documents include the use of CleanMail® complient output to enable discounts off your postage bill. Depending upon
the volume and type of postage, CleanMail® discounts can be 10-13%.
For high volume postage applications Create!form also enables the use of other Royal Mail services such as Mailsort® & Walksort® with the option of using CBC encoding.
Create!form also supports OMR encoding to enable the use of mailroom machines to automatically group pages together and be placed into an envelope.Click on module names for further details of each or for further information please contact us